Encroachment Permit System
ENCROACHMENT PERMIT SYSTEM
Encroachment Permit System provides a customizable online solution for the submission, review, approval, tracking and inspection of permit requests. System encapsulates an optimized workflow for the encroachment permitting process, provides proactive reporting capabilities, and leveragesESRI ArcGIS technology to provide informative mapping and analysis capabilities.
It is built on workflow management platform that is customizable to support various approval processes & notifications in your organization. Customer portal allows submittal of permits requestsand associated key documentation such as construction plan etc. From the DOT’s portal View, employees receive these permits and based on internal workflow logic, they can review, approve, reject or request additional information. Encroachment permit system supports integration with project management tools such as primavera to visually notify possible conflict with other roadwork at the location.
Learn more by clicking here: Encroachment Permit System Video
- Single all inclusive system for Encroachment Permit Management.
- Comprehensive history tracking with accurate reporting.
- Flexible architecture based on a workflow process that can easily be customized for your needs.
- ESRI ArcGIS technology allows seamless mapping capabilities to geographically visualize location of permits.
- All permit attribute changes (including all notes and comments) are tracked by user and date to provide a comprehensive history.
- No loss of data due to user error or changes. Users cannot delete or remove data. They can only change it and all changes are tracked.
- Provides both on-website and email notifications. Users can setup personal notifications.