Enterprise Roadway Manager
ENTERPRISE ROADWAY MANAGER
Manage and maintain your linear referencing system (LRS) in a single, integrated platform with Enterprise Roadway Manager (ERM). Take the complexity out of integrating your business data with your route network
ERM provides the tools to integrate business data with route geometry created in your enterprise GIS through intuitive interfaces making it simple to use and understand your data at the route or network level. ERM gives you the ability to query, validate, report and maintain your business data in a single solution. Built in user, role and workflow management provides a true enterprise solution for maintaining complex and overlapping datasets while minimizing conflicts.
ERM provides multiple ways to visualize your business data to fit the needs of a diverse user population. View and present your data using maps, reports, and Straight Line Diagrams (SLDs) on both desktop and mobile platforms. Integration of video log data provides a true “drive the route” multimedia experience. Take the fullest advantage of you enterprise datasets regardless of format. Take control of your LRS with the most comprehensive and flexible management system available.
- Integrated Editing and Data Validation – Manage the editing and validation workflows together to maintain efficient, accurate data.
- Multiple Data Visualization Options – View data on maps, in tables or in an SLD.
- Single-Sign-On – Integrate with your enterprise authentication system.
- User Administration – Add users, edit user credentials and access to data, create groups and assign users to groups.
- Notes – Add notes and comments to any data items.
- Cross-Browser Compliancy – Architected to work on any browser including mobile browsers.
- Mapping and GIS – Embedded mapping and GIS capabilities allow TSDM users to visualize and edit data items on a map.
- Comprehensive Audit Logs – All edits to data items are maintained in comprehensive history logs including geometric edits.
- Mobile Device Access – TSDM UI works on mobile devices and has been architected using front-end technologies such as AngularJS, Bootstrap etc. specifically targeting mobile device use in the field.
- Offline Capabilities – TSDM incorporates cutting-edge browser caching and syncing capabilities to enable offline use of the application.
- Scalable to support a large number of users concurrently – Architected using the latest microservices architecture. Microservices is a variant of the service-oriented architecture (SOA) architectural style that structures an application as a collection of loosely coupled services. TSDM has been designed to be highly scalable both vertically and horizontally with the intent of being used simultaneously by a large number of concurrent users.
Web Server: Windows 2012+ with IIS 7+
Mapping: ESRI ArcGIS Server 10.x
Database: Oracle 10g/11g, SQL Server 2012+
Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Explorer, Safari