Utility Collaboration Manager
UTILITY COLLABORATION MANAGER
A utility collaboration system which manages communication between DOTs and utility companies regarding state projects
Utility Collaboration Manager facilitates seamless communication about state projects between Departments of Transportation (DOT’s) and utility companies. Integrated GIS capability allows visualization of utility permits in the state projects vicinity.
- Fully customizable to manage multiple business work-flow throughout different phases of the project.
- Shared discussion feature facilitates efficient communication between DOT’s and Utilities.
- Supports uploading images, documents, notes, etc., through the provided portals for DOT’s and Utilities. Notifications can be issued through email and user portals.
- Built-In project and workflow history simplifies the audit process.
- ESRI ArcGIS integration allows seamless mapping capabilities to geographically visualize permits in the vicinity of state projects.
- End users can easily customize reports through custom queries.
- Integrates to third party project management software to access project data including search capabilities (filter/view/export).
- Can be used as a companion to the Encroachment Permitting System or as a stand-alone product.
Web Server: Windows 2008+ With IIS 7+
Mapping: ArcGIS Online or Server 10.X
Database: Oracle 11g+ or SQL Server 2012+